- Four ways to log in
- Create login
- You need to login in these cases
- Login cannot be changed
- Delete login
- Forgotten password
You can log in in four different ways
Click Log in and choose between these four options
- Bibliotekslogin: Use your borrower data from your library
- NemId: Click Bibliotekslogin and choose NemId
- Bibliotek.dk login: Mail address and password
With bibliotekslogin, you can use CPR number / library card number and PIN code - just like in your library. The first time you use this method, you must accept a pairing with bibliotek.dk login. Later, libraries and services as Filmstriben will also use Bibliotekslogin so that it will function as a single sign-on.
NemId and WAYF
You can log in with NemId (click Bibliotekslogin and choose NemId) and WAYF on bibliotek.dk. Read more about NemId and WAYF
- Click Login top right on the frontpage
- Click New user and type your mailaddress and the controlcode.
- Click Create new account
- You will now receive an e-mail where you have to confirm your account by clicking the link. This is to prevent others from using your mail address to create an account. The e-mail comes from: email@example.com.
- Choose password
- You can now log in with your e-mail address and your password.
Note! Login to bibliotek.dk is NOT the same as to your local library (often CPR + pincode). But you can save your local login when you save a favourite library. Then you don't have to type it when you make a reservation.
You need a bibliotek.dk-login in these cases
- Look up your borrower status, renew loans or cancel reservations - click My account - Borrower status
- Read articles from Infomedia
- Request copies via Copy service
- Save records permanently in Memo
- Save search history permanently
Login cannot be changed
We use your e-mail address as user identification - as a consequence it cannot be changed. If you want to use another e-mail address, create a new login. You don't have to delete the old one.
You can delete a login if you want to.
Log in and go to My account. Here you can delete your account.
We only use your e-mail address as identification so you don't have to delete it.
To create a new password click Login and New password.